Molly Jayne is turning into such a little girl! It amazes me to see just how innately different Z & M really are! She developed a love for girlie things all on her own!
Funny story, within days of arriving here in Las Vegas, Grams Molly and I made a run to Target. Grams wanted to help shop for the kids Easter baskets so when we approached the toy isles Molly took note and started giggling. Then, when she saw the "baby" isle she was so excited she didn't know what to do! She started taking really short and quick breaths, she was SOOO excited. Her eyes were HUGE as we walked down the isle! This was not something she "learned" from Momma or Daddy. Plus at church if I need her to calm down I just find the closest baby and point them out to her. Immediately she quiets down! She just waves and yells "hi" in hopes that the baby will eventually respond.
She has a very strong independent side that we see all the time! (That sounded much better than me saying she is SUPER stubborn!) Her vocabulary is getting stronger and stronger, I am thinking that we are all going to be in trouble once she really stars talking! Currently she says about 10 words (over...and over... and over) but its not at all hard to figure out what she is saying even without words.
She has the most contagious laugh! You cant help but laugh with her! Its such a blessing to hear it come out when she is playing with Zachary. Molly Jayne adores her big brother!
These are her "sad" eyes, she knows no one can resist!
Stop taking my picture and find the shoes that match this tutu! (True statement!)
We were getting dressed for church and this what she HAD to wear... her dress and sweater, Z's cape, a tutu, windbreaker and sun hat! You should have seen the fit getting this all off before we headed out the door! I now completely understand why I see little girls in dress-up clothes at the grocery store!
Monkey see monkey do!
Works great for everything but timeouts! Zachary does not find it amusing when Molly wants to join him in a timeout session!
Molly's next goal growing some more hair!





2 comments:
Just so your know girls aren't the only ones in dress ups at the grocery store . . . I took a pirate to the store with me last week : )
I love that I took all those photos :)
Post a Comment