Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An inside look

Since I know the house will never all be in picture order at the same time I figured I should start taking photos when rooms are clean enough to share! Otherwise I will never get around to sharing our home. Abbey and I spent several days last week painting both of the kids rooms, this was my first real experience painting and it was a much bigger chore then I expected! I also learned a few lessons the hard way. Thank goodness, we painted before we put the carpet in (its coming in the bedrooms in a few weeks)
Zachary loves the colors in his room and Molly Jayne's favorite part are the little birds on her tree.
We also painted the kids bathroom (it between their rooms) and the guest bedroom and bath (those pictures will come once I get the rooms organized).
 


And here are some pictures of the kitchen, we haven't done a thing in this room, it just happened to be nice and clean tonight :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow!! The rooms look awesome! I'm sure you're loving having such a nice big kitchen too. :-) Oh, not to mention being under the same roof as your husband again. :-) Also, your kids are getting so big so quickly! I can't believe how grown up they are both looking!