Tuesday, April 10, 2012

1 down

We can now check one thing off our bucket list in Las Vegas-yesterday we had In-n-Out Burgers for the first time. Josh has been had them several times before on his previous trips down here, but for the kids and I it was a first! It was a beautiful day so we enjoyed our lunch outside! Zachary and Molly both either really enjoyed their grilled cheese or thought they were starving and decided to eat their sandwich as fast as they could, either way I was thrilled they both ate their entire lunch! It was a hit overall and I imagine we'll be back! 
The kids were given some stickers when we ordered. Zach thought they were all for him, so when Molly Jayne wanted some too, she got the wrappers! All long as they "stick" she is one happy camper!
Zachary was not willing to even glance my direction once he got the sandwich in his hands!
Zachary's attempt at saying "cheese" while eating!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Mmmm . . . I haven't been there since I was in high school.