
Before Zachary arrived I found this adorable airplane
camo blanket. My first thought was how perfect it would be for Josh's little guy, it has two of his great passions. Josh and I liked the blanket so much that we actually bought two of them thinking it would become Zach's special blanket. We thought if he sleeps with it every night that at some point he would just form an attachment to it. Well we also had two other stuffed animals in his crib, it was neither here nor there to him. But a few months ago I noticed that he would always wake up playing with this bug! I didn't think much of it until one time I caught him sleeping with it (like this). Since he has been teething this bug has become a needed item at night!
Uhg!!!! Really, this BUG is what my child ha chosen to become attached too?! We have tried other stuffed animals but nothing compares to this little bug. So just for kicks I did an
internet search to see how much it would cost for another one of these things. His is SO dirty and it never seems to get clean no matter how many times I wash it. Well get ready for this on
Ebay this bug was selling for $40! Are you kidding me!?
Thats just dang ridiculous!
This was just a picture I had to share :) When I went into his room this morning this is what I found! Such a great way to start off the day! (You can see he has his bug and the blankets he could care less about).
2 comments:
what an adorable little face! it's funny what kids decide is their "thing" that they have to have.
What a cutie! I wonder how hard and long it took him to get his shirt like that! Zachary looks so proud of his accomplishment!
And the pic of his sleeping is very precious--I love that and miss it!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment