yea zach! sol and i both enjoyed watching his cute little scoot! sol just kept saying "baby zach, baby zach" over and over again.
Cute cute pictures of Zach! And I love the video! We used to bribe Peyton to crawl with our cell phone because he was intrigued by the light glowing on the face. Hey, I say whatever works, right?I can't believe how fast he is growing. Weren't you just pregnant not too long ago? Now you're running races and have a mobile baby. Crazy.You all look fantastic. Can you give me some energy? :-0
I love it! I wonder if a baby girl would be as motivated by the remote. :-)
I had the same thought as Cynthia, must be a guy thing! Pretty impressive army crawl!!!
Very cute!! It is crazy how much they change/ learn over the first year! I love your new family picture at the top!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yea zach! sol and i both enjoyed watching his cute little scoot! sol just kept saying "baby zach, baby zach" over and over again.
Cute cute pictures of Zach!
And I love the video!
We used to bribe Peyton to crawl with our cell phone because he was intrigued by the light glowing on the face.
Hey, I say whatever works, right?
I can't believe how fast he is growing. Weren't you just pregnant not too long ago? Now you're running races and have a mobile baby.
Crazy.
You all look fantastic. Can you give me some energy? :-0
I love it! I wonder if a baby girl would be as motivated by the remote. :-)
I had the same thought as Cynthia, must be a guy thing! Pretty impressive army crawl!!!
Very cute!! It is crazy how much they change/ learn over the first year! I love your new family picture at the top!!
Post a Comment