Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh, happy day!

Sure, sure you might think I am crazy but, let me tell how excited I was to see this! In the spring of 2006 my mom and I found a bag of miniature dark chocolate Reese's. Oh, my goodness they were the greatest!!!! Ever since then I have been on the look out for more. I mean I have seriously searched all over the place!!!!! I was SURE I would find them in Canada on at least one of my trips, but no such luck. (Canada always seems to pleasantly surprise me with their candy options-like dark chocolate Kit-Kats) Well during our weekend in Chattanooga guess what I found? Yep, that's right I found my DARK chocolate Reese's! Now if I could only find the miniature ones I would be on cloud nine!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

You are so cute.

I don't share your affinity for all things dark chocolate, but I can sympathise with searching for a favorite {elusive} confectionary treat.

Happy hunting!

P.S. You'd better savor those Reeses Cups or stock pile them until you can find another stash! ;-)

Mom said...

Dana, You are your Mother's daughter! Just today after school, I ran to BiMart for an errand. I noticed they had put their Halloween candy out so I looked for those elusive dark chocolate Reese's! I did not have any luck though! We shouold email the company and ask where they sell them!!