Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our first Vegas show!

A couple of months ago I was chatting with my friend Amanda about things to do and see in Las Vegas. When tourists think about Vegas they talk about all the excitement downtown. However, not much downtown excites me. Sure, there are all kinds of shows and performances, but there are only 2 that Josh and I would be willing to pay to go see. Somehow our conversation turned to the lack of kid friendly things in Las Vegas. I said, about the only thing I would really want to see come to Vegas for the kids was Veggie Tales Live. Our kids are at that stage where they both LOVE Veggie Tales. And funny enough not even a week after Amanda and I were talking, she got an email for upcoming events at the church that hosts our MOPS group and Veggie Tales was coming!!!!
Sadly, I didn't get many photos from the performance but the kids had a great time! Molly shed a few tears at the very beginning, she isn't a fan of the costumes. Thankfully, it was short lived, as soon as they started singing the Veggie Tales theme song, she was thrilled! The only time the kids actually were in their seats was during the intermission. They all had a blast singing and dancing along! Zachary's favorite song of the night was their rendition of "Walking on Sunshine," he has been singing it around the house for days!

No comments: