Friday, January 24, 2014

A Day in Our Life #1

I have been trying to find ways to track/document our daily life while Josh is away. I found this idea and I am slightly modifying it a bit because I have no desire to post all these photos on Facebook or Instagram...nor would our friends and family enjoy this random way of documenting. Most of these photos aren't in order and they are mostly taken with my phone, so the quality isn't the greatest, but what can I say, that's just our life!
My OCD has kicked into over drive, so I brought out my Fly Lady book and started with her basic rule-have a shiny sink!
I am participating in a fitness challenge group for the month of January, and we have "plank Saturdays" where we share our times. This was my first Saturday time.
A favorite around here-kiwi, berry salad with a honey lime dressing
To grow her bangs out or not---still undecided
Hikers in Las Vegas! Can you see it, I give her credit for even making it that far! 
What Bri missed in bootcamp one day
Moved Broden to a big boy seat! 
No wonder Molly Jayne had so much sand in her feet after our hike! Pretty disappointed in Nike, these didn't even make it through one 8 week session of indoor soccer! 
The only nice thing about little ones not feeling well are the snuggles they give Momma
She's a Sunbeam!
My semi-monthly card and photos for my grandma
Venturing out of my comfort zone---trying to update our kitchen
SAMs Club, Costco, and then back to SAMs--We should be covered for at least 2 weeks! 

No comments: