Sunday, January 23, 2011

NOT a Box!

It's not a box! It's my tent!
It's my soccer goal!
It turns me into a robot!
It's my race car!
It's my choo-choo train!
I said it's NOT, NOT, NOT A BOX!

This was one of Zach's new books on Christmas morning! He LOVES it! We read it countless times daily and usually he is the one reading it back to us! There is not much to the book and had I seen it at the store, picked it up and flipped through the pages I probably would have just put it back and moved on to the next book. However, this book came from Grams and Grandpa after it was recommended to her by her principal. He had shared with Grams how much his kids enjoyed this book. Holy cow was he RIGHT! So now I am passing it on...it may not look like much but it's a great book & I hope your kids enjoy it as much as our family!

No comments: