Very nice, Dana! And they are purple and green! Can't wait to see her wear them. Does she have outfits for them already?
So during our date night tonight John and I stopped by Carter's and I bought Miss Molly some cute things. However, it's not pink, purple, or green. You know me though, so you probably know what color it is . . . cute and girlie!
Super cute! Bravo on your crafting!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very nice, Dana! And they are purple and green! Can't wait to see her wear them. Does she have outfits for them already?
So during our date night tonight John and I stopped by Carter's and I bought Miss Molly some cute things. However, it's not pink, purple, or green. You know me though, so you probably know what color it is . . . cute and girlie!
Super cute! Bravo on your crafting!
Post a Comment