Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a little monkey!

On Saturday we headed to a BBQ for the CAG out at Bass Lake on base. Zach loves watching older kids play so he had a blast just watching all the kids run, jump and climb! He was particularly fond of Madison, she took a special interest in Zach too. She was such a "big sister" to him all afternoon. Just be fore we left she was showing Josh and I how she can to pull-ups. She did 8 because she just turned 8!!!! She did 8, all by herself!!! I don't think I could even do 1! Anyways Zachary thought it looked liked fun and wanted up so Josh held him up to hold on. Zach LOVED it! HE just kept laughing and he was trying to pull himself up like Madison was doing. Josh helped him out, then Zach didn't want to let go! Every time Josh would take him down he wanted right back up!

Our little monkey boy!

1 comment:

Grams said...

I love seeing these pics of Zachary and Josh--both having a great time!