We are officially half way through SUPT!!!!
WOOOO HOOOOO!
To celebrate Josh's time in the T-6 we attended the "Red Carpet day" that concluded with track select that evening at the officers club on base. Basically, they opened up the training rooms, simulators, and the air craft to the friends and family members of the class.
Sitting in front of the T-38 on display
Zach checking out the cockpit of the 38
Family photo in front of the 38
I know its blurry, but if it wasn't it would be the BEST picture of the day!
Flying with Daddy
Me sitting in the simulator, but we paused the screen so I didn't get nauseous! Hats off to Josh and anyone else who can fly and not get sick!
Track Select Time!!!!!
Thankfully they went in alphabetical order so Josh was the first one up!
And it's T-38s!!!!!
Congrats babe!
All your hard work sure has paid off!
1 comment:
Okay so I'm curious about Robyn Meade being on the projector . . . what's the story?
Post a Comment