It was Josh's 26th birthday on Tuesday, so for his special day Zach and I went and had lunch with him at work. We got to participate with his co-workers in singing "happy birthday" and watched him blow out a candle on his cookie cake. The that evening we went out to dinner, then it was off to Home Depot to purchase his new saw (thanks Mom and Dad A & Grandma and Grandpa K).....check it out, pretty spiffy isn't it?!
After that our next stop was to DQ. I had asked Josh what kind of treat he wanted for his special day and to my surprise he just wanted and LARGE DQ Blizzard :)(that made my job easy)
Then it was time to head home and open his last gift......he got his "big" gift a couple of weeks ago(a remote controlled helicopter)Some outside fun :) Happy birthday honey! I love you & hope you had a great day!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment